MY BONE IS STRONG MY BONE IS STRONG

This is very beautiful, nobody appreciates the value and magnificence as dairy as you and I.
Be I a weaker man, I'd shed a tear of joy and sorrow. Drink milk.

Miranda Lawson Mass Effect Fanart - Speed Painting Miranda Lawson Mass Effect Fanart - Speed Painting

It's a good video, for youtube though.

Kamlot and Pri - Art critics Kamlot and Pri - Art critics

A nice little adorable animation about a man and his pet chicken doing art and getting into hijinks. Nice!

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

I'm not going to lie, judging by the style of your animation, you always came off to me as the type that would actually be pro feminism, but it's refreshing to see that you also know how absurd the feminazi movement is.

Brad n Dan: Amiibutt Unboxing Brad n Dan: Amiibutt Unboxing

Looks like Steven Universe, lol.

Jeff The Killer Jeff The Killer

Look at what I've done.

NG Skype Conversations NG Skype Conversations

A typical conversation between LSD and Ejit with my charmingly provocative input.
This really does portray how Ngers converse with each other on a real time chat room.
Nice work, beautiful you are so talented!

P.O.V P.O.V

It's a pretty entertaining flick, but it's pretty obvious the chick show in the video is used as the preview icon to draw in a sexually depraved audience and perhaps to cater to SJWs to show how "beautiful, unassuming, dignified and extremely independent" the woman is.

The animation shifted from the coin being the protagonist to the woman being the protagonist just because she was a pretty face that everyone of any disposition be it feminist or perverted would root for, nevertheless it's a very well established marketing ploy to draw in more viewers for more cash.

But you shouldn't make an animation to fit in with the politically correct society that forces you to open up to all liberal beliefs, but to make an animation that comes from the heart.

Overall good flash though.

Awesome-Life Awesome-Life

is it just me?

Or did Gordon Freeman and the scientist get kicked in the testicles really really hard.

Mia responds:

Neither

accidental poop accidental poop

Quick!

Someone make a creepypasta about this.